Ty Newydd Country Hotel

Civil Ceremonies or Partnerships

Wedding Breakfasts

At the Ty Newydd Country Hotel we are proud to have a licence to hold civil weddings and civil partnership ceremonies so you can celebrate the whole event with us.

If you wish to hold a civil ceremony at the hotel, you will need the attendance of the Superintendent Registrar of the district to register the marriage or partnership.

The Rhondda Cynon Taf Registration District Office can be found at:
Rhondda Cynon Taf Register Office
Municipal Buildings
Gelliwastad Road
CF37 2DP

Tel.: 01443 494024

Web: www.rhondda-cynon-taff.gov.uk

We charge a nominal fee to set up the room for civil ceremonies and catering fayre must be purchased afterwards (see terms and conditions).