Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Proof of Defence Privilege card must be shown, offer available 365 days a year.
- The formal Contract between the Ty Newydd Country Hotel and the customer is deemed to incorporate these Terms and Conditions and the completed Booking Form. Where there is a contradiction between the Terms and Conditions and the Booking Form then the latter will take precedence.
- The Ty Newydd Country Hotel Wedding Package is based on a minimum spend of £1,600.00. We can accommodate smaller weddings, however; a surcharge may apply.
- A set up charge of £300 will apply for Civil Ceremonies.
- Evening Receptions are required to finish by midnight. An extension to 1:00am may be arranged at a cost of £200.00.
- A Drinks Package must be selected for all adult Guests attending the Wedding - this comprises of a drink on arrival/after the Civil Ceremony, a glass of wine with the meal and a glass of sparkling wine or champagne for the toast.
- No wines, spirits or beer may be brought into the Hotel nor do we allow corkage or miniature bottles to be used as favours unless purchased from the Hotel.
- Any Guest found bringing wines, spirits or beer into the Hotel, for their consumption, will be charged accordingly and asked to leave the premises.
- The Wedding Breakfast is a set package and you must choose the same Starter, Main Course and Dessert for each Guest. The only exception being Vegetarians and Guests with special dietary requirements.
- If an Evening Reception is being held, a Buffet must be ordered for the total number of Guests attending the Evening Reception.
- If there is no Evening Reception the function room must be vacated by 6:00pm
- Any Guests attending the Wedding who behave in an unreasonable manner or are disruptive to the Staff or other Guests will be asked to leave the premises. Children attending the Wedding must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Bio-degradable confetti is allowed outside the building and in the grounds of the Hotel only.
- Given the high cost of cancellation, customers are strongly advised to arrange insurance to cover any unexpected changes to plans
- A provisional booking can only be held for 14 days. However we endeavour to contact you before releasing the date.
- A firm booking is only made when the correctly completed Booking Form has been returned together with the appropriate deposit.
- An initial deposit of £600.00 is required at the time of making a firm booking.
- A deposit of £20.00 per prospective Wedding Breakfast Guest (or for Evening only Receptions a deposit of £10.00 per Guest) is required to be paid six months before the date of the Wedding.
- The final payment is required to be paid 14 days before the date of the Wedding.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Failure to make a payment by the due date will be assumed to represent a cancellation by the customer.
- The total cost will be calculated using the number of people actually attending or the number notified 14 days prior to the event, whichever is greater, subject to the minimum spend of £1,600.00.
- If the total cost is greater than the deposit paid, the balance is required on the day of the event.
- If the deposit paid is greater than the total cost of the event, the difference will be refunded within 10 working days of the event.
- All prices published are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
- Prices quoted at the time of booking, excluding the VAT element, will be held for a maximum of six months. VAT will always be charged at the rate in force at the time of payment.
Damage and Loss
- Damage caused to the fixtures and fittings of the Hotel by Guests during the event are the responsibility of the person making the booking. Any such damage will be charged for in full.
- The Ty Newydd Country Hotel cannot accept liability for loss or damage to customer's property unless the loss or damage can be proved to have been caused by the negligence, willful act or default of the management or its employees. Cloakrooms are not secure and notices to that effect are in clear view.
- Valuable items may be accepted for safe keeping with reception at the discretion of the Hotel.
Cancellation by the Hotel
- If due to circumstances beyond our control The Ty Newydd Country Hotel becomes unavailable for the booked event, then every effort will be made by the staff to find an alternative venue.
- If this is not possible then a full refund will be given.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales